​Can you smell gas?

Feeling ill?

Headaches… nausea… dizziness?

Think you have a Gas Leak?
Follow these 7 steps:

The following is a best practices guide on how to deal with a potential gas leak.

Gas is usually a safe and easy way to heat your house but it can also be potentially dangerous if a leak occurs or an appliance is faulty.

Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas boilers, cookers and fires can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.

In a Gas Emergency, Don’t Delay –
Act Quickly and Take the Following Safety Steps:

  1. Get fresh air immediately. Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room
  2. Switch off the appliance and do not use it again until it has been checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
  3. Turn off the gas supply at the mains.
  4. Do not turn lights on or off and avoid using other electrical switches and appliances as this could trigger an explosion.
  5. Do not smoke, light a match or any other naked flame.
  6. If you are feeling ill visit your GP or the hospital immediately and tell them that your symptoms may be related to carbon monoxide poisoning.
  7. Contact Appollo Gas Services, who use only Gas Safe registered engineer to check and fix the appliance.

Appollo Gas Services, Gas Leak Repair Specialists – Rapid Service within Hours

Call Appollo Gas Services

on 0191 414 5555 for a Rapid Response

Appollo Gas Services