Current Vacancies at Appollo Gas Services
Business Administrator Required for Our Blaydon Office
Would you like a stimulating, sometimes challenging position with a small team in Blaydon?
Appollo Gas Services is a family-run company providing a highly professional service. The company has built up an excellent reputation since its inception in 1984 for outstanding customer service.
We are looking for personable, enthusiastic candidate with good verbal and writing communication skills who is looking for a position that offers a varied work environment as part of a small, dedicated team.
Good telephone manner essential. Experience in handling calls from the general public for sales enquiries as well as ability to take notes during the conversation for input to a customer database desirable.
Job type Permanent
Hours 9 am – 5 pm
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank holidays
Trial period to be discussed at interview.
Full onsite training, with opportunities to develop additional skills.
Main Duties / Tasks
- Inbound call handling and enquiries
- Liaising with field staff
- General clerical duties.
- Entering information into a computerised database system.
- Corresponding with customers via emails, telephone and letters.
- Working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Duties associated with sales management including invoicing, banking and purchase order creation.
- Data security maintenance.
Knowledge , Skills and Ability Required
- Ability to handle a varied workload and work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow a process
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks and processes to develop your skills
- Good team player with a sense of humour.
Please send your CV to:
and we will get right back to you.