Gas Appliance Repair Services in Newcastle
Appollo Gas Services provide Appliance Repairs to all areas of the North East, including Newcastle Upon Tyne, Gateshead, Durham, Sunderland areas.
Do you have a gas appliance that needs repairing or servicing?
At Appollo Gas we have been providing gas appliance repair services for over thirty years.
Our specialist repair technicians have over 30 years’ experience in the repair and reconditioning of all types of domestic gas appliances and Appollo Gas Services have a huge portfolio of satisfied customers who have been delighted with our work.
A large percentage of our work is by word-of-mouth recommendation, and our newly-expanded repair department has been geared up to meet the ever-growing demand for gas appliance repairs.
Why Choose Appollo Gas for Your Gas Appliance Repairs?
- We have over 30 years’ experience in gas appliance repairs
- We only use Gas Safe Register certified and accredited engineers
- Appollo Gas is a family-owned and run business
- We offer a free, no obligation, estimate service
- Our work is backed by our no-quibble guarantee
- Appollo give a fast, friendly service from a long-established company
- We have no call out charge
- Where possible we offer a same day, express service (Monday to Friday only)
Important Notice about Gas Appliances from the Gas Safe Register!
Gas appliances that are left unchecked could be dangerous and leaking carbon monoxide
All of your gas appliances, including your gas boiler, gas cooker and gas fire should be safety checked once a year and serviced regularly according to manufacturer’s instructions. If you do not have your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer you could be putting you and your family at risk and in possible danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.
What is a gas safety check?
A gas safety check involves a Gas Safe registered engineer inspecting your gas appliances. They will check the appliance is working correctly and will check the following four areas:
- Gas appliances are on the right setting and burning correctly with the correct operating pressure
- Harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside
- That any ventilation routes are clear and working properly
- All the safety devices are working
The check will identify any defects which require remedial work.
You should have a gas safety check every year.
If you are a landlord this is the law.