Appollo Gas Services offer a landlords gas safety certificate (CP12) service throughout the North East of England including Newcastle, Gateshead, Cramlington & Tyne and Wear.
By law all landlords must have each gas appliance in their properties checked and serviced on a regular basis, usually yearly by a gas safe registered engineer. All our engineers are gas safe registered.
We offer this service at a competitive rate and our very friendly office staff will even contact tenants on your behalf to arrange access.
What information does the CP12 record contain ?
As a minimum, the record of a gas safety check must contain:
- description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
- name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
- the address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
- the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
- any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances