Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) in Newcastle
Appollo Gas Services offer a landlords gas safety certificate (CP12) service throughout the North East of England including Newcastle, Gateshead, Cramlington & Tyne and Wear.
Are you looking for a Gas Safety Certificate in Newcastle upon Tyne?
By law all landlords must have each gas appliance in their properties checked and serviced on a regular basis, usually yearly by a gas safe registered engineer. All our engineers are gas safe registered.
We offer this service at a competitive rate and our very friendly office staff will even contact tenants on your behalf to arrange access.
What is a CP12?
A landlord’s gas safety certificate is also referred to as a CP12. CP12 is short for CORGI Proforma 12, and comes from when CORGI was the UK’s statutory gas safety body. Today we simply refer to it as the Gas Safe Register.
What information does the CP12 record contain ?
As a minimum, the record of a gas safety check must contain:
- description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
- name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
- the address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
- the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
- any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances